Welcome to The Way!
Starting in the 1st Century, true Christianty spread throughout the known world at the time. This is a return to that Christianity known in the Bible as The Way. (Acts 19:9)
Those who became followers of Jesus Christ were spoken of as belonging to “The Way,” that is, they adhered to a way or manner of life that centered around faith in Jesus Christ, following his example.—Ac 9:2; 19:9, 23; 22:4; 24:22
We will help people of any religion, any background, any life situation. It is between you and God. We only love.
Yehowah יְהֹוָה is the ancient name of God in Hebrew. Yehohshua יְהֹשֻׁעַ is the name of the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ in Hebrew. If you have found this website then you have found the way to life.
The ancient pronunciation of God’s name Yehowah
- Yehowah 0:01
A Personal Relationship with Yehowah for Everyone, Without Joining an Organization
This website is about a personal relationship with Yehowah for everyone, and that is the way it will stay indefinitely.
This is a new arrangement. It is vital for billions of people who will be saved this way. Anyone may worship this way for whatever reason. It is a blessing from Yehowah.
A Step by Step Guide to Becoming a Christian
2. You must be completely immersed in water. Mark 1:10 If you can’t be immersed for a physical reason God understands. If you want to but can’t it is the same as being immersed. 2 Corinthians 8:12
3. Tell people about this website Romans 10:10
That’s it! It’s between you and God. More information about your prayer of dedication and baptism are available at this link: https://thewayworldwide.org/get-baptized/
Review: What you must understand
- Yehowah alone is the true God. You must have no other gods.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, not God. He is the first person created by God. His name in Hebrew is Yehohshua which means “Yehowah is Salvation”.
- Holy spirit is the life force of God, not a person. In the Bible it is also called dynamic energy. When not materialized into anything, it gives a person God’s qualities.
The ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ is the only way to be reconciled to God. That is because the only thing that removes sin completely is the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
There is only one religion
Ephesians 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
If someone asks what your religion is:
You can say “I belong to The Way”.
If anyone speaks injuriously about The Way, withdraw from them.
Acts 19:9 But when some stubbornly refused to believe, speaking injuriously about The Way before the crowd, he withdrew from them and separated the disciples from them, giving talks daily in the school auditorium of Ty·ranʹnus.
Jesus only loved the people like Yehowah. That’s how he did things. People could not wait to be with him. They rejoiced around him. That is true Christianity, That is the Christianity of The Way.
Who has qualified us?
2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we of ourselves are adequately qualified to consider that anything comes from us, but our being adequately qualified comes from God,
What is required
“19 Therefore, my decision is not to trouble those from the nations who are turning to God, 20 but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from what is strangled, and from blood.”
Use of Blood During Surgery: If, however, hemorrhaging should occur at the time of an operation and by some means the blood is immediately channeled back into the body, this would be allowable.
2 Corinthians 7:1 Therefore, since we have these promises, beloved ones, let us cleanse ourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.
Individuals out of all religions are being called “my people” by God in advance because they love him and appreciate the sacrifice of his Son, Jesus Christ and love him. But don’t miss the point. You must leave false religion. For example, hellfire and the trinity are two main staples of false Christianity. It is possible to think you are worshipping God but actually to be worshipping a false god. It is quite common. Read the page, “Your perception of God matters” on this website.
Keep an iron grip on this scripture:
James 1:13 When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.
The Sovereignty Issue
Satan charges that if made to suffer a person will blame God. (Job Chapters 1 & 2)
Job 1:11 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your very face.”
This is why religion seems unjust. But it is impossible for God to lie and it is also impossible that he is the originator of anything bad. It impossible for Yehowah to be mean. Another thing that is wrong with religion is that people with authority do not have mercy as God has mercy. There are no exceptions. That’s why this new arrangement is such a blessing.
Keep an iron grip on this scripture:
James 1:13 When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.
Yehowah doesn’t answer prayers for physical protection of any kind. During our time, it is spiritual protection only.
Do not listen to spirit creatures who use profanity, sexual language or sexual images.
Love Yehowah no matter what happens to you in this world. That is how you beat the spirit world.
The normal way to pray
When you pray, your own thoughts will be guided by holy spirit. That is, as you are thinking God will guide your thoughts. If you linger in prayer after saying what you would like to say, your thoughts can be guided further. After praying, trust that if your prayer is in accordance with Gods will it will be answered. If you feel that something is not to do, then do not do it under any circumstances. God is telling you it is not to do or not to do at that time. This is how to perfect your faith. Always approach Yehowah and end your prayer to Yehowah “in Jesus’ name”. Example: Yehowah, I approach you in the name of Yehohshua (Jesus’ name in Hebrew). And at the end of your prayer, “thank you in the name of your Son Yehohshua, amen”. It doesn’t always have to be the same, just remember to acknowledge Jesus. John 14:6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus also said “If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.” John 14:14 This is the Kingdom arrangement.
Yehowah is funny, not just funny, crazy funny. So believe what you want to, just be forewarned.
1 Timothy 1:11 according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted.
We are the happiest people in the world because we only love
We are the ones who know and use the ancient pronunciation of God’s name Yehowah. We will be outstanding with love and mercy. Millions upon millions of people have issues that science is only now beginning to understand. We understand things and have accurate knowledge about things. We are savvy.
When the first human couple sinned, they lost perfection for themselves and all their offspring. (Romans 5:12) The reason was they did not appreciate what they had and did not obey God. However, Yehowah is merciful and arranged for this to be atoned for with Jesus’ sacrifice.
The problem of sexual imperfection after conception goes even further than science can understand if you believe this. Because we do not know how far imperfection reaches. We’re not scientists but it is useful to at least know a little bit about what people are experiencing in their lives.
God knows about a person’s life and identity beyond human understanding. Let him help people by helping them get to know him. Whatever your situation in life God loves you. His standards are for the benefit of all created beings. His purpose for the Earth is to fill it with happy, healthy people. That’s what Jesus talked about. He let people know that Yehowah loves them and told them about the wonderful future ahead.
Yehowah loves you and understands you
The present study of SOM neurons in the human bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BSTc) provides unequivocal new data supporting the view that transsexualism may reflect a form of brain hermaphroditism such that this limbic nucleus itself is structurally sexually differentiated opposite to the transsexual’s genetic and genital sex.
Recent research has indicated that transgender people tend to have the same or similar brain structures as their identified gender.
May 2018 – MRI scans suggest transgender people’s brains resemble their identified gender: study
The brains of transgender individuals share characteristics with those of the gender they identify with, according to new research.
Transgender brains are more like their desired gender from an early age
Intersex people are born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, “do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies”. Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.
Biological vs environmental determinants
Although scientists favor biological models for the cause of sexual orientation, they do not believe that it is the result of any one factor. They generally believe that it is determined by biological and environmental factors; they state that most people’s sexual orientation is determined at an early age, and sexual orientation development involves a complex interplay between nature and nurture. The biological factors are genetic and hormonal, both of which affect the fetal development of the brain, while environmental factors may be sociological, psychological, or involve the early uterine environment. Scientists generally do not believe that sexual orientation is a matter of choice.
|“||There is no scientific evidence that abnormal parenting, sexual abuse, or other adverse life events influence sexual orientation. Current knowledge suggests that sexual orientation is usually established during early childhood.||”|
|“||Currently, there is no scientific consensus about the specific factors that cause an individual to become heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual—including possible biological, psychological, or social effects of the parents’ sexual orientation. However, the available evidence indicates that the vast majority of lesbian and gay adults were raised by heterosexual parents and the vast majority of children raised by lesbian and gay parents eventually grow up to be heterosexual.||”|
Despite numerous attempts, no “gay gene” has been identified. However, there is substantial evidence for a genetic basis of homosexuality especially in males based on twin studies, with some association with regions of Chromosome 8 and with the Xq28 gene on the X chromosome. Starting in the 2010s, epigenetics has been implicated in sexual orientiation. In five regions of the genome the methylation pattern appears very closely linked to sexual orientation. The methylation pattern predicted the sexual orientation of a control group with almost 70% accuracy.
1 Corinthians 6:9,10
If you are homosexual but do not perform or submit to any homosexual acts there is no problem. In the coming Paradise Earth, you will either be a perfect man or woman, fully developed, and you will only desire the opposite sex. This is how God originally created humans.
God’s spirit can help you overcome the desire to be homosexual. Even if it is genetic.
Our job is to tell people the Good News about the Kingdom and the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ that makes it possible. If they bring up homosexuality and want to know what the Bible says about it, then read 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 and after that it is between them and God.
Masturbation is a personal choice matter, we are dignified with it.
A person will be ceremonially unclean for one hour after any type of sexual activity. If it is urgent or an emergency, pray anyway.
Yehowah wants to help as many people as possible to be reconciled to him by means of the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ. He loves you. To be reconciled to God means to have a relationship with him as your Father, God and Friend. With this website, more people have an opportunity to learn the truth and to and have a wonderful future. I was helped years in advance to prepare everything for the period of time in which we are now living, in which more knowledge is becoming available.
We will tell them about God’s mercy with accurate knowledge and help them understand the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ. It will not be possible for these dear ones to be harmed as no one will judge them. No one will be left behind. People who are marginalized for whatever reason will be helped if they ask Yehowah in Jesus’ name. Please explain this to them. John 14:14; Isaiah 59:14-21; Psalms 72:12 We are the happiest people in the world because we only love. That’s the secret of this new generation.
We don’t pretend to be anything but unlettered and ordinary like Christians in the first century. Brothers may wear beards and moustaches neatly trimmed and have relaxed hair length (not long) as per pictures of Jesus on the website and casual attire for the ministry, neat, clean, modest. Dancing is a part of worship Psalms 149:3. Are we a new religion? Not really, it’s a new generation with the key to first century Christianity. No traditions of men.
This website was created because Yehowah wants to help people with anything they have problems with.
From Yehowah: “I love you, and have made this possible.”
We have a wonderful hope for the future
- People will no longer feel pain, grow old, or die.—Revelation 21:4
- “The lame will leap like the deer.”—Isaiah 35:6
- “The eyes of the blind will be opened.”—Isaiah 35:5
- The dead will be brought back to life.—John 5:28, 29
- No one will get sick.—Isaiah 33:24
- Everyone on earth will have plenty to eat.—Psalm 72:16
- People be young again.—Job 33:25
- One day there will only be one government for the whole world.—Daniel 2:44
We don’t have miraculous gifts, but we have love
Don’t listen to negative talk about anyone. Look for and remember the good things about a person. Develop a deep love for everyone and you will reap what you sew. You will have true Christian love for everyone. That is the mark of true Christianity.
John 13:34, 3534 I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”
1 Corinthian 13:8
1 Corinthians 13:13 Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love.
Interview Questions and Answers
I have spoken with God. These are interview questions and answers I have created.
Q: What is he like?
A: Gentle and kind and funny with a soft voice
Q: What did he say?
A: I am a person, my love is what I am.
It was with the loving voice of a kind father that he told me these words.
Q: Did he say anything else?
A: When I ask him what to say to someone, I always get the same answer:
“Tell them I love them.”
He likes to make me laugh at inappropriate times or when there are people around. I have to control it or people would think I am nuts lol all the time.
Q: What is his name?
A: His actual name in Hebrew is Yehowah
The 4 letters that represent his name YHWH mean “He Causes to Become”
Q: Then who is Jesus?
A: He is the Son of God, the Lord, Jesus Christ
In Hebrew his name is Yehohshua
It is the name that Yehowah created for him that is above every other name
It means “Yehowah is Salvation”
The Master Worker of Proverbs 8:30
Yehowah can materialize anything that he can imagine and control any element of Creation.
Michael the Archangel was the first created person ever. He was created by Yehowah only. At that time no one else existed. God imagined the first created person in every detail and then materialized him without any memories. Then he gave him holy spirit. God’s spirit, when not materialized into anything, gives the person God’s qualities. Thus the person had his qualities but no memories of his own yet. He became a separate individual taught by God. A separate and distinct person. The first of God’s children, the only begotten, the only one created directly and by God alone.
It was likely at that time that God started teaching Michael and explained that God’s name is Yehowah, which means “He Causes to Become” Thus Michael, who would eventually become The Lord Jesus Christ, was created.
Jesus has been ruling as King of God’s Kingdom since the year 1914 C.E. according to Bible prophecy.
He has been given unbelievable power to materialize matter on his own. This is how he will resurrect a person. Then God will restore the person’s memory and give them holy spirit.
Jesus came to Earth for three reasons:
- To tell us the truth about God
- To give us a role model to follow his footsteps closely
- And to die a sacrificial death
Q: What is holy spirit?
It is the life force of God. In the Bible it is also called dynamic energy. It is the most powerful force in existence.
When not materialized into anything it gives a person God’s qualities.
God’s holy spirit is always sent as was demonstrated by the dove at Jesus’ baptism.
It is not umbilical (not connected to people) It is located behind the brain, between the brain and the mind but not touching the body.
It is not to be confused with God’s power.
God’s power is his strength. Do not use any other analogy.
Even the creation of the Universe did not diminish his power. It is unlimited.
Q: What is God’s purpose for us?
God’s purpose is to fill the Earth with happy, healthy people. Most people have the hope of living forever on a restored Paradise Earth.
These are known as The Great Crowd or Great Multitude. 144,000 people only out of all humanity go to Heaven to rule with Jesus as Kings and Priests. These are known as The Little Flock. Revelation 14:1
Q: What is your role?
A: I am an administrative assistant, telling world leaders and others God’s message of salvation. He is not a destroyer as many depict him. He is a saver of people, as many as will let him and accept his love.
Q: What is the most important thing to understand?
A: God notices and appreciates all the good we do, however, The Ransom Sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to become reconciled to God. That is because the only thing that removes sin completely is the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
Q: When is the end of the world?
A: no one knows the day or the hour except those in Heaven.
Father walks into the room and finds the children playing with matches. He must take action. Matthew 24:22 otherwise all human and animal life would perish.
Those who do not accept God’s love and his provision of the ransom will not survive or be resurrected.
You will see false religion destroyed before this date. God will have the governments of this world destroy it according to the book of Revelation.
Right now the urgent task in Heaven and on Earth is to save as many lives as possible.
Q: Why is there suffering?
A: God hates suffering very much, he told me so with emotion in his voice
He looks forward to ending all suffering
Revelation 21:3-5 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
5 And the One seated on the thronej said: “Look! I am making all things new.”
God is never the cause of suffering
James 1:13 says When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.
-We suffer from imperfection passed on from Adam and Eve including physical problems, aging and death
-We suffer from a world system ruled by Satan
1 John 5:19
-We suffer because of how people are in the last days 2 Timothy 3:1-5
3 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.
-We suffer from time and unforeseen events
-Sometimes we suffer directly as a result of Satan and the demons but not as often as people believe
Q: Are you insane?
A: Only about Cheetos Cheese Puffs.
The Way – Christian Beliefs
Christian beliefs are “scriptural”. They are based on scriptures found in the Bible.
We strive to adhere to the form of Christianity that Jesus taught and that his apostles practiced. This page summarizes our basic beliefs.
- God. We worship the one true and Almighty God, the Creator, whose name is Yehowah. (Psalm 83:18; Revelation 4:11) He is the God of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.—Exodus 3:6; 32:11; John 20:17.“Yehowah” is translated from the Hebrew Tetragrammaton, יחוח , which means “He Causes to Become.” His complete name in Hebrew looks like this with the vowels restored יְהֹוָה
- Bible. We recognize the Bible as God’s inspired message to humans. (John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16) We base our beliefs on all 66 of its books, which include both the Hebrew/Aramaic Scriptures and the Christian Greek Scriptures
- While we accept the entire Bible, we are not fundamentalists. We recognize that parts of the Bible are written in figurative or symbolic language and are not to be understood literally.—Revelation 1:1.
- Jesus. We follow the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and honor him as our Savior and as the Son of God. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 5:31) Thus, we are Christians. (Acts 11:26) However, we have learned from the Bible that Jesus is not Almighty God and that there is no Scriptural basis for the Trinity doctrine.—John 14:28. His name in Hebrew is Yehohshua יְהֹשֻׁעַ , which means “Yehowah is Salvation”.
- The Kingdom of God. This is a real government in heaven, not a condition in the hearts of Christians. It will replace human governments and accomplish God’s purpose for the earth. (Daniel 2:44; Matthew 6:9, 10) It will take these actions soon, for Bible prophecy indicates that we are living in “the last days.”—2 Timothy 3:1-5; Matthew 24:3-14.
- Jesus is the King of God’s Kingdom in heaven. He began ruling in 1914.—Revelation 11:15.
- Salvation. Deliverance from sin and death is possible through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 4:12) To benefit from that sacrifice, people must not only exercise faith in Jesus but also change their course of life and get baptized. (Matthew 28:19, 20; John 3:16; Acts 3:19, 20) A person’s works prove that his faith is alive. (James 2:24, 26) However, salvation cannot be earned—it comes through “the undeserved kindness of God.”—Galatians 2:16, 21.
The Only Way You Can Be Saved
No matter how noble anything is that you do personally, it cannot save you. The only way to be reconciled to God is the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ. That is because the only thing that removes sin completely is the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:7, Revelation 7:9, 14)
- Heaven. Yehowah God, Jesus Christ, and the faithful angels reside in the spirit realm. * (Psalm 103:19-21; Acts 7:55) A relatively small number of people—144,000—will be resurrected to life in heaven to rule with Jesus in the Kingdom.—Daniel 7:27; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 5:9, 10; 14:1, 3.
- Earth. God created the earth to be mankind’s eternal home. (Psalm 104:5; 115:16; Ecclesiastes 1:4) God will bless obedient people with perfect health and everlasting life in an earthly paradise.—Psalm 37:11, 34.
- Evil and suffering. These began when one of God’s angels rebelled. (John 8:44) This angel, who after his rebellion was called “Satan” and “Devil,” persuaded the first human couple to join him, and the consequences have been disastrous for their descendants. (Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 5:12) In order to settle the moral issues raised by Satan, God has allowed evil and suffering, but He will not permit them to continue forever.
- Death. People who die pass out of existence. (Psalm 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10) They do not suffer in a fiery hell of torment.
- God will bring billions back from death by means of a resurrection. (Acts 24:15) However, those who refuse to learn God’s ways after being raised to life will be destroyed forever with no hope of a resurrection.—Revelation 20:14, 15.
- Family. We adhere to God’s original standard of marriage as the union of one man and one woman, with sexual immorality being the only valid basis for divorce. (Matthew 19:4-9) We are convinced that the wisdom found in the Bible helps families to succeed.—Ephesians 5:22–6:1.
- Our worship. We do not venerate the cross or any other images. (Deuteronomy 4:15-19; 1 John 5:21) Key aspects of our worship include the following:
- Praying to God.—Philippians 4:6.
- Reading and studying the Bible.—Psalm 1:1-3.
- Meditating on what we learn from the Bible.—Psalm 77:12.
- Meeting together to pray, study the Bible, sing, express our faith, and encourage fellow Followers of The Way and others.—Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 10:23-25.
- Preaching the “good news of the Kingdom.”—Matthew 24:14.
- Helping those in need.—James 2:14-17.
- Sharing in disaster relief.—Acts 11:27-30.
- The knowledge on this website is free to all people. Matthew 10:8
- Our unity. We are globally united in our beliefs. (1 Corinthians 1:10) We also work hard to have no social, ethnic, racial, or class divisions. (Acts 10:34, 35; James 2:4) Our unity allows for personal choice, though. Each Follower of The Way makes decisions in harmony with his or her own Bible-trained conscience.—Romans 14:1-4; Hebrews 5:14.
- Our conduct. We strive to show unselfish love in all our actions. (John 13:34, 35) We avoid practices that displease God, including the misuse of blood by taking blood transfusions. (Acts 15:28, 29; Galatians 5:19-21) We are peaceful and do not participate in warfare. (Matthew 5:9; Isaiah 2:4) We respect the government where we live and obey its laws as long as these do not call on us to disobey God’s laws.—Matthew 22:21; Acts 5:29.
- Our relationships with others. Jesus commanded: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.” He also said that Christians “are no part of the world.” (Matthew 22:39; John 17:16) So we try to “work what is good toward all,” yet we remain strictly neutral in political affairs and avoid affiliation with other religions. (Galatians 6:10; 2 Corinthians 6:14) However, we respect the choices that others make in such matters.—Romans 14:12.
If someone asks you what your religion is just say
“I belong to The Way”